moderated How to mark a play button that JAWS is not picking up?

Tim Ford

Hello All,

One of my favorite video streaming sites suddenly changed a few months ago.  Before the sudden change, videos would start automatically, then suddenly they would not.  I had Microsoft’s nice accessibility office remote in to my computer.  The guy was able to immediately spot and click the play button, but I could not figure out where the button was, so I know the cause, but not how to solve it.

Is there a way for Microsoft’s remote session person to label the button so JAWS will let me work that button?  Or, is this something that can be done only by a sighted person sitting at my computer?  In either case, how would they mark/label the button?

Tim Ford