Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2020 7:14 AM
Subject: Re: Notice the following with JAWS 2020

Ron,
I think you may have found a bug.
Under Number and Date processing in Jaws settings center, there is a checkbox for Say Dollar.  If checked, it is supposed to do what you want.
But for me, checked or unchecked it says the same thing.
The text after  that checkbox is:
When selected, numbers preceded by a dollar sign are read using the dollars and cents format. For example, $9.95 is read as nine dollars and ninety five cents. To read monetary values less than a dollar, a zero is required to represent dollars. For example, $0.02 is read as two cents.

Richard

🖖 Live long and prosper