From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Naomi Bolter
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 11:21 PM
To: Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Jaws and citric

Hi guys,

I'd like to remote into my work computer network, from home with Jaws
13. I tried and failed.

It brings my outlook up, but Jaws doesn't seem to be able to read the
mail.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Any help will be greatly appreciated so many thanks in advance.

Regards

Naomi Bolter

Project officer

Strategic capability unit

Level 10 83 Clarence Street

P 82954618

E naomi.bolter@facs.nsw.gov.au

Security Statement

This email may be confidential and contain privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email, including any attachments. Confidentiality and legal privilege attached to this communication are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you. If you have received the email in error please delete and notify the sender. Any views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the department, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of the Department of Family and Community Services NSW. The department does not represent, warrant or guarantee that the integrity of this email has been maintained, or that the communication is free of error, virus, interception, inference or interference.