moderated Re: Accessible site for corona statistics?

There is a table, in the middle of this webpage:  https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/world/coronavirus-maps.html?action=click&pgtype=Article&state=default&module=styln-coronavirus&variant=show&region=TOP_BANNER&context=storyline_menu

That is a by-country table of number of cases and deaths, and the table can be expanded if you wish to look at countries not particularly hard-hit at this time.  The last column is a graphic showing relative number of new cases by week since the end of January through today, and I imagine that range is constantly shifting, and given the amount of information that can be packed into said graphic I am doubting that there is alt-text that runs through each on a week-by-week basis.

        ~ Joshua Liebman