moderated Re: Downloading and using Kindle books with JAWS

Richard Turner

For what it is worth.

Using NVDA is much easier.

Control+t is suppose to toggle the text to speech reading.

Spacebar is supposed to start and stop playback.

With Jaws, it appears that you have to use control+t to also start and stop playback.

If you have Kindle on your iPhone, you can use regular VoiceOver gestures to read the book.

Richard

🖖 Live long and prosper