moderated Re: Accessible VPN service

James English

Hello,

Do not, and I repeat do not, use Vypr VPN. If you torrent, it will not
help as they take the copyright holders rights over yours. If you get
locked out of your account, good luck as their customer support has a
captcha. Also, for some reason, the client just randomly (with no
changes being made by me) stopped working on my laptop one day.

- James

On 3/21/20, Ari Damoulakis <aridamoulakis@...> wrote:
Thanks James, do you also know anything about VYPR VPN?
TorGuard will help if you are outside a location and you want to
stream something specific to that location, like US or UK TV for
example?
Thanks
Ari