Re: Jaws and citric

Soronel Haetir

You need to have a copy of jaws running on the remote system. And I've
found that I usually need to kill the auto started one -- without
assistive technology help -- and then start a new jaws process. You
also need the jaws remote access license option active on what will be
your client computer, that will run you an extra$200.

I've only done this with the windows remote desktop client though and
not citrix, so there may be issues specific to your setup that I am
unaware of.

On 2/12/12, Naomi Bolter <Naomi.Bolter@facs.nsw.gov.au> wrote:
Hi guys,

I'd like to remote into my work computer network, from home with Jaws
13. I tried and failed.

It brings my outlook up, but Jaws doesn't seem to be able to read the
mail.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Any help will be greatly appreciated so many thanks in advance.

Regards

Naomi Bolter

Project officer

Strategic capability unit

Level 10 83 Clarence Street

P 82954618

E naomi.bolter@facs.nsw.gov.au

Security Statement

This email may be confidential and contain privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or
distribute this email, including any attachments. Confidentiality and legal
privilege attached to this communication are not waived or lost by reason of
mistaken delivery to you. If you have received the email in error please
delete and notify the sender. Any views expressed in this email are those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of the department, except
where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views
of the Department of Family and Community Services NSW. The department does
not represent, warrant or guarantee that the integrity of this email has
been maintained, or that the communication is free of error, virus,
interception, inference or interference.