moderated Re: New Microsoft Edge Immersive Reader View

Dean,

          No surprise there, as there have been many such screen-reader specific quirks in interacting with specific things over the time I've "been in this biz."

          I can and do still highly recommend the Read Aloud extension, though.  It's aimed squarely at the screen-reader using demographic and works beautifully.

        ~ Joshua Liebman