moderated Re: New Microsoft Edge Immersive Reader View

That does not work for me and I have also not found a way to change it except that at first I could change it to the minimum (0.5) t the maximum (2) by using Home and End, but I couldn't figure out how to get it back to 1 or 1.5.
Anybody who cares about this should submit Feedback to the Microsoft Edge team via the Help and Feedback option in the Settings menu and ask them to make this accessible.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2020 8:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: New Microsoft Edge Immersive Reader View

is this found in the file menu as read aloud? if so, there is a voice options button. after pressing spacebar, there is a speed slider.
to change it, I pressed alt+right arrow and then right arrow to hear what it changed to. continuing to press alt+right arrow increased the speed from 0.5 (it's default) to 0.75, 1, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75, and finally 2. it doesn't seem to go higher than 2. clearly Microsoft needs to do some improvement with adjusting the speed slider to make it more screen reader friendly. I don't think pressing alt+right arrow is a standard way of increasing a slider.

if anyone knows more, please do tell.