From: Andrew J. LaPointe [mailto:alapointe89@...]
To: <jfw@groups.io>
Date: Saturday, March 21, 2020, 11:21 AM
Subject: Searching my computer contents
Hello, with my windows 7 computer, I would be able to press the windows key
and type a search word or string. Now, with windows 10, jpressing windows
doesn't do that. If I press windows key with the letter s, it brings
searching on the web and all kinds of things not on my computer. What is
the proper way to search contents on my computer? Thank you.

Andrew J. LaPointe, President
Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
34 Raymond Ave.
Salem, MA. 01970