moderated Re: Searching my computer contents

Mario

Sandra, please expand on when exactly control+e is pressed and any info you can add to answer Andrew's question mor thoroughly.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Sandra Streeter [mailto:sandrastreeter381@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Saturday, March 21, 2020, 11:25 AM
Subject: Searching my computer contents
Ctrl-e

Sandra

The Truth must dazzle gradually
Or every man be blind -

(Emily Dickinson)

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andrew J.
LaPointe
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2020 11:22 AM
To: jfw@groups.io

Hello, with my windows 7 computer, I would be able to press the windows key
and type a search word or string. Now, with windows 10, jpressing windows
doesn't do that. If I press windows key with the letter s, it brings
searching on the web and all kinds of things not on my computer. What is
the proper way to search contents on my computer? Thank you.

Andrew J. LaPointe, President
Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
34 Raymond Ave.
Salem, MA. 01970