toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I know of the ins-space and z-command and saw it in the message, but
this is temporary. If you start jaws again, it will use your profile.
The solution I gave was to reset your profile.
On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 16:34:46 -0700 "Mike B" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
As Dean posted, but it was below Alison's message. Press, Insert + spacebar
, then press the letter, Z, to run Jaws with its default settings, this is a
toggle, so invoke the keystroke again to go back to your settings.
Take care. Mike. Sent from my iBarstool. Go dodgers!
I didn't stop shaking hands because of, COVID-19, I stopped because noone
can buy toilet paper!
But, good news! Due to the hording of toilet paper the LA Times is
temporarily changing it's name to: The Daily Wipe!
----- Original Message -----
From: Marten Post Uiterweer
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: restarting JAWS in default user mode
Don's know if there is an official way to do this, but this will work:
Unload Jaws first.
Go to your profile by pressing win+r and type:
You will find here a freedomscientific folder.
Open this folder and go to the Jaws folder.
Here you will see foolders for the different jaws versions installed on
this computer. For example:
2019 or 2020.
Rename the folder of the jaws version you use.
Next time you start jaws a fresh profile is created.
On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 11:53:12 -0400 "Dean Martineau" <email@example.com>
From: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com> On Behalf Of CJ &AA MAY
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 7:41 AM
Subject: Re: zoom
Recently I have lost speech on several occasions whilst typing. My husband
has so far always been able to recover speech. This time we are having a
lot of problems and cannot get speech to work properly again. Is it
possible to unload jaws and then reload it with jaws defaults? Or is
there another way to tackle this? I want to upgrade to jaws 20, but don't
think I should do this until I have resolve my current problem.
Sentr from my iPhone by Alison may
0777 315 8181
To switch JAWS to run the default settings, press Insert_Space, z. Do it
again to switch to your personal settings.
Upgrading to JAWS 2020 might just solve your problem. Fixing a problem in
an older version of JAWS doesn't affect the newer version, so that is a
On 20 Mar 2020, at 3:21 am, Judy Redlich <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
I really like using zoom. We use it for meetings all the time. I use it
with jaws on my laptop. All without others hearing the meeting, you can
take notes in word or in a text file, and hear all your jaws commands. If
you are the organizer, you even hear the chat messages.
From: email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2020 1:29 PM
Subject: Re: zoom
I haven't used the Zoom platform with JAWS yet, but I find the iPhone app
for Zoom really easy to use thus far, as long as you have an earpiece with
microphone so that people don't hear voicover talking. If I were doing a
class with Zoom, I might run Zoom from my phone, leaving my laptop open
for taking notes.
From: email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com
<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> > On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2020 5:19 AM
To: email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Re: zoom
I copied the info and pasted it after the link to the Zoom support page on
You can view and edit keyboard shortcuts in your Accessibility settings.
1. Log in to your Zoom desktop client.
2. Click your profile picture then click Settings.
3. Click Keyboard Shortcuts.
4. The keyboard shortcuts will appear.
You can edit a shortcut by clicking on the shortcut and then pressing the
shortcut key that you would like to use.
Some of the shortcuts can be used as global shortcuts, meaning they will
work even when Zoom is not in focus. To enable a shortcut globally, check
the option next to the shortcut.
Available Keyboard Shortcuts
* F6: Navigate among Zoom popup windows.
* Ctrl+Alt+Shift: Move focus to Zoom's meeting controls
* PageUp: View previous 25 video stream in gallery view
* PageDown: View next 25 video stream in gallery view
* Alt: Turn on/off the option Always show meeting control toolbar
in Accessibility Settings
* Alt+F1: Switch to active speaker view in video meeting
* Alt+F2: Switch to gallery video view in video meeting
* Alt+F4: Close the current window
* Alt+V: Start/Stop Video
* Alt+A: Mute/unmute audio
* Alt+M: Mute/unmute audio for everyone except host Note: For the
meeting host only
* Alt+S: Launch share screen window and stop screen share Note:
Will only work when meeting control toolbar has focus
* Alt+Shift+S: Start/stop new screen share Note: Will only work
when meeting control toolbar has focus
* Alt+T: Pause or resume screen share Note: Will only work when
meeting control toolbar has focus
* Alt+R: Start/stop local recording
* Alt+C: Start/stop cloud recording
* Alt+P: Pause or resume recording
* Alt+N: Switch camera
* Alt+F: Enter or exit full screen
* Alt+H: Display/hide In-Meeting Chat panel
* Alt+U:Display/hide Participants panel
* Alt+I: Open Invite window
* Alt+Y: Raise/lower hand
* Alt+Shift+R: Gain Remote Control
* Alt+Shift+G: Stop Remote Control
* Ctrl+2: Read active speaker name
* Ctrl+Alt+Shift+H: Show/Hide floating meeting controls
* Alt+Shift+T: Screenshot
* Switch to Portrait/Landscape View: Alt+L
* Ctrl+W: Close current chat session
* Ctrl+Up: Go to previous chat
* Ctrl+Down: Go to next chat
* Ctrl+T: Jump to chat with someone
* Ctrl+F: Search
* Ctrl+Tab: Move to the next tab (right)
* Ctrl+Shift+Tab: Move to the previous tab (left)
"There's a nap for that."
Check out my web site at: www.turner42.com
On Mar 19, 2020, at 12:23 AM, Judy <email@example.com
<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> > wrote:
Hi, any tips or pointers on using Zoom would be greatly appreciated. I was
able to set up an account, but had some problems with settings and
muting/unmuting etc. Need to learn this fast as a class I'm in is going
online for discussions. Using Jaws 2019 and windows 10. Thanks in advance.
Judy & Libby
This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information.
It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying,
distributing or using any of this information. If you received this
communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy
the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This
communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers
subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not
directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any
purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the
127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services
from Key, send an email to mailto:DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional
E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.