moderated Re: Outlook 2016: Is it possible to remove items from the addresses autocompletion list?

Ashleigh Piccinino

Those suggestions and contacts have. Been removed from “people.” I guess I’ll have to get with Matt Bell, our computeer guy here in Lampe. I’ll do that after this school semester, though.

On Mar 10, 2020, at 9:57 AM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 10:14 AM, Ashleigh Piccinino wrote:
It doesn’t seem to work in the mail app either, as I’m wanting to get rid of some contacts I never use any more.
In the case of the Mail App, and People you have in what used to be called Contacts, you need to delete these from the People App.   Anything that remains in actual Contacts (where that's being used) or the People App (where that's being used) will continue to pop up in autocomplete unless removed from the respective repository.

        ~ Joshua Liebman