From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tim Ford
Sent: Saturday, 21 March 2020 9:16 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook 2010&Spell Check

I have Outlook 2010, and there is an easy work-around to this issue.  Just highlight what you want to spell-check, then the F7 key works just fine and launches spell-check.  To make this easy, when you are at the bottom of your note, highlight what you wrote by using shift + home.  Otherwise, control + a selects everything.

I have reported this several times to JAWS, but they have never fixed it.

Tim Ford