From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim L
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 6:00 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Outlook 2010&Spell Check

Heya Folks,

For ages now on previous versions of Jaws as well as this latest version have always had huge problems with lagging during and using of the Microsoft Outlook 2010 Spell checker, there’s never been a fix for this is it just me with this issue or is there others out there too? Am running Windows 7, 64bit Home edition.

Cheers,

Jim