From: Laura Richardson
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 3:43 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Issues with "I'm not a robot"

Hello,

I’m having trouble with trying to communicate with a business via email from their web site. When it says “I’m not a robot checkbox not checked it will not allow me to check that to let them know I’m not a robot. I’ve tried pressing the space bar and I’ve tried pressing enter to no avail. Is there another way to get that checked to say “I’m not a robot checkbox checked?

Thank you for any help.

Laura