moderated Re: Latest JAWS consuming higher than normal memory?

john.falter

Brian and others:

Try turning page refresh off to stop fast changing updates.

On 3/20/2020 1:18 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
One can always use Windows Task Manager as well.   I still have not honed my skills on keeping focus with a screen reader in utilities like Resource Monitor or Task Manager where the display is dynamic and constantly changing as data updates on a second by second basis.  Stuff "jumps a lot" and I haven't perfected keeping up with the jumping nor working across the various columns.

        ~ Joshua Liebman