toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Don's know if there is an official way to do this, but this will work:
Unload Jaws first.
Go to your profile by pressing win+r and type:
You will find here a freedomscientific folder.
Open this folder and go to the Jaws folder.
Here you will see foolders for the different jaws versions installed on
this computer. For example:
2019 or 2020.
Rename the folder of the jaws version you use.
Next time you start jaws a fresh profile is created.
On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 11:53:12 -0400 "Dean Martineau" <topdot@...> wrote:
From: email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org> On Behalf Of CJ &AA MAY
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 7:41 AM
Subject: Re: zoom
Recently I have lost speech on several occasions whilst typing. My husband has so far always been able to recover speech. This time we are having a lot of problems and cannot get speech to work properly again. Is it possible to unload jaws and then reload it with jaws defaults? Or is there another way to tackle this? I want to upgrade to jaws 20, but don't think I should do this until I have resolve my current problem.
Sentr from my iPhone by Alison may
0777 315 8181
To switch JAWS to run the default settings, press Insert_Space, z. Do it again to switch to your personal settings.
Upgrading to JAWS 2020 might just solve your problem. Fixing a problem in an older version of JAWS doesn’t affect the newer version, so that is a possible fix.
On 20 Mar 2020, at 3:21 am, Judy Redlich <jredlichspeaks@...> wrote:
I really like using zoom. We use it for meetings all the time. I use it with jaws on my laptop. All without others hearing the meeting, you can take notes in word or in a text file, and hear all your jaws commands. If you are the organizer, you even hear the chat messages.
From: email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2020 1:29 PM
Subject: Re: zoom
I haven’t used the Zoom platform with JAWS yet, but I find the iPhone app for Zoom really easy to use thus far, as long as you have an earpiece with microphone so that people don’t hear voicover talking. If I were doing a class with Zoom, I might run Zoom from my phone, leaving my laptop open for taking notes.
From: email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> > On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2020 5:19 AM
To: email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Re: zoom
I copied the info and pasted it after the link to the Zoom support page on hotkeys:
You can view and edit keyboard shortcuts in your Accessibility settings.
1. Log in to your Zoom desktop client.
2. Click your profile picture then click Settings.
3. Click Keyboard Shortcuts.
4. The keyboard shortcuts will appear.
You can edit a shortcut by clicking on the shortcut and then pressing the shortcut key that you would like to use.
Some of the shortcuts can be used as global shortcuts, meaning they will work even when Zoom is not in focus. To enable a shortcut globally, check the option next to the shortcut.
Available Keyboard Shortcuts
* F6: Navigate among Zoom popup windows.
* Ctrl+Alt+Shift: Move focus to Zoom's meeting controls
* PageUp: View previous 25 video stream in gallery view
* PageDown: View next 25 video stream in gallery view
* Alt: Turn on/off the option Always show meeting control toolbar in Accessibility Settings
* Alt+F1: Switch to active speaker view in video meeting
* Alt+F2: Switch to gallery video view in video meeting
* Alt+F4: Close the current window
* Alt+V: Start/Stop Video
* Alt+A: Mute/unmute audio
* Alt+M: Mute/unmute audio for everyone except host Note: For the meeting host only
* Alt+S: Launch share screen window and stop screen share Note: Will only work when meeting control toolbar has focus
* Alt+Shift+S: Start/stop new screen share Note: Will only work when meeting control toolbar has focus
* Alt+T: Pause or resume screen share Note: Will only work when meeting control toolbar has focus
* Alt+R: Start/stop local recording
* Alt+C: Start/stop cloud recording
* Alt+P: Pause or resume recording
* Alt+N: Switch camera
* Alt+F: Enter or exit full screen
* Alt+H: Display/hide In-Meeting Chat panel
* Alt+U:Display/hide Participants panel
* Alt+I: Open Invite window
* Alt+Y: Raise/lower hand
* Alt+Shift+R: Gain Remote Control
* Alt+Shift+G: Stop Remote Control
* Ctrl+2: Read active speaker name
* Ctrl+Alt+Shift+H: Show/Hide floating meeting controls
* Alt+Shift+T: Screenshot
* Switch to Portrait/Landscape View: Alt+L
* Ctrl+W: Close current chat session
* Ctrl+Up: Go to previous chat
* Ctrl+Down: Go to next chat
* Ctrl+T: Jump to chat with someone
* Ctrl+F: Search
* Ctrl+Tab: Move to the next tab (right)
* Ctrl+Shift+Tab: Move to the previous tab (left)
"There's a nap for that."
Check out my web site at: www.turner42.com
On Mar 19, 2020, at 12:23 AM, Judy <bunchkinbear@... <mailto:bunchkinbear@...> > wrote:
Hi, any tips or pointers on using Zoom would be greatly appreciated. I was able to set up an account, but had some problems with settings and muting/unmuting etc. Need to learn this fast as a class I’m in is going online for discussions. Using Jaws 2019 and windows 10. Thanks in advance. Judy & Libby
This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.
127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key, send an email to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.