moderated Re: i agree about i e. but...

And, seriously, when that occurs loud complaints should be made to the entities in control of those websites.

It is insane to have people forced into using what is well known to be an insecure browser to enter credit card data.  It would not shock me, though I haven't checked, that it could very well be a violation of PCI compliance to allow IE use with credit card information.

Internet Explorer is not secure, period, and it is up to entities handling financially or otherwise sensitive information to get off their duffs and update their sites to use secure and modern browsers.

        ~ Joshua Liebman