From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: March 20, 2020 11:48 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Latest JAWS consuming higher than normal memory?

How do you find this out???
At 01:35 AM 3/20/2020, you wrote:
Hey all,

So I installed the latest version of JAWS on this laptop 2 days ago.
It's been running overnight now because I'm using it for work, and I'm
noticing something odd. Usually JAWS occupies around 200 MB or so of
RAM, tops. At the minute, it's up around 4 GB of RAM. I mean, I have 16
so that's not a huge issue, but that seems slightly odd.
Anyone else having this problem? This is on Windows 10's latest build.