moderated Re: Cannot copy text in Chrome

Michael Mote

Hi there. If you are in Chrome, you will want to change the following
setting. Press Insert plus V to access the Chrome Quick Settings. In
the search box, type copy. Use the arrow key to find the option that
says copy find the options. If it is set to copy content from screen,
hit your spacebar once. The option will change to copy from virtual
cursor. Use the tab key to move to the OK button and press enter. See
if this resolves your issue. Good luck!

On 3/20/20, Abraham Sweiss <abrahamsweiss8@...> wrote:
I do not know what the processes for non-US users to engage with support.

Also hopefully you’ll have better luck than I do. Every time I called, they
tandems into my computer and all of a sudden the copy started to work.

Thanks,abraham

On Mar 20, 2020, at 12:51 PM, Arkadiusz Świętnicki <nuno69a@...>
wrote:

Can I call them outside the US? I am willing to do it even now.
BTW, a funny thing has happened. Your message said something along the
lines “We can only report it to support”, right after my TTS finished
reading it I heard a message from Outlook: “Not available outside the open
message”