moderated Re: Latest JAWS consuming higher than normal memory?

One can always use Windows Task Manager as well.   I still have not honed my skills on keeping focus with a screen reader in utilities like Resource Monitor or Task Manager where the display is dynamic and constantly changing as data updates on a second by second basis.  Stuff "jumps a lot" and I haven't perfected keeping up with the jumping nor working across the various columns.

        ~ Joshua Liebman