From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of James Homuth
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 2:36 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Latest JAWS consuming higher than normal memory?

Hey all,

So I installed the latest version of JAWS on this laptop 2 days ago. It’s been running overnight now because I’m using it for work, and I’m noticing something odd. Usually JAWS occupies around 200 MB or so of RAM, tops. At the minute, it’s up around 4 GB of RAM. I mean, I have 16 so that’s not a huge issue, but that seems slightly odd. Anyone else having this problem? This is on Windows 10’s latest build.