moderated restarting JAWS in default user mode

Dean Martineau

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of CJ &AA MAY
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 7:41 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: zoom

Recently I have lost speech on several occasions whilst typing. My husband has so far always been able to recover speech. This time we are having a lot of problems and cannot get speech to work properly again. Is it possible to unload jaws  and then reload it with jaws  defaults? Or is there another way to tackle this? I want to upgrade to jaws  20, but don't think I should do this until I have resolve my current problem.

Sentr from my iPhone by Alison may

0777 315 8181

To switch JAWS to run the default settings, press Insert_Space, z.  Do it again to switch to your personal settings.

Upgrading to JAWS 2020 might just solve your problem. Fixing a problem in an older version of JAWS doesn’t affect the newer version, so that is a possible fix.

On 20 Mar 2020, at 3:21 am, Judy Redlich <jredlichspeaks@...> wrote:

I really like using zoom.  We use it for meetings all the time. I use it with jaws on my laptop.  All without others  hearing the meeting, you can take notes in word or in a text file, and hear all your jaws commands.  If you are the organizer, you even hear the chat messages.

Judy