moderated Re: Downloading and using Kindle books with JAWS

Richard Turner

If you have a smart phone, the Kindle app works fine with either Talkback on Android, or VoiceOver on an iPhone.
Or, search for Accessible Kindle for PC, and install it.
You will need to login with your Amazon account, or create one.
Sighted assistance is helpful for that login screen, as it does not read right with JAWS.
HTH,

Richard
"There's a nap for that."

On Mar 19, 2020, at 4:25 PM, Gezim Rexha <gezim_rexha@...> wrote:

Hi list,

Someone sent me some Kindle books, but I can’t open them, probably because Kindle is not installed on my PC. I would appreciate if you could instruct me ho to download  and how to use it with JAWS 19.

Cheers,

Gezim