moderated Re: annoying verbosity in Outlook since yesterday's update

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 01:49 PM, Norma A. Boge wrote:
I will go back and go through the steps again.
Which is exactly what you should do.

I also don't need any lectures about snark, as what I said was not snark.  I am sick and tired of the same question, which has already been answered in the very same topic, being asked again and again and again hours after the initial answers have been given.   It's just plain rude to those who have taken the time and effort to provide said answers.  I make no apology whatsoever for pointing this out.  Basic netiquette dictates that you should read through a topic before posting to it.

        ~ Joshua Liebman