moderated Having two accounts in Windows

Van Lant, Robin

Hi,

With my kids out of school and teachers trying online learning, my sighted 9 year old needs to use my personal laptop.  I suppose I could give her my Windows password, but I’m wondering if it’s better to giver her own user profile so it will turn JAWS off for her and maybe even use a normal windows color scheme and simpler desktop with just what she needs.  This is uncharted territory for me.  Is this easy to set up?  Will it be easy for me to switch profiles at the login screen if JAWS is set to run at login?  Any issues I should be aware of in sharing my laptop with a sighted user?

Windows 1909, Office 2016 and JAWS 2020

Thanks.

Robin

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114