moderated Re: accessible crossword apps and other word games

Arkadiusz Świętnicki <nuno69a@...>

Hello. I am currently on mobile but if I recall correctly, audiogames.net had a lot of these. Go on the website, click on game list and browse.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of Jessica D <jldail13@...>
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 11:41:10 PM
To: Jaws user list <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: accessible crossword apps and other word games

Hi,
I'm a huge fan of crossword puzzles, and word games in general.
I'm aware of Aph's crossword web app, but I'd like something that can be played regardless of whether or not I have internet.
Does anyone know of any good crossword apps, and other word games, that work well with jaws?

Just did a google search, and a bunch of stuff from the Windows store came up, but I don't know if those games are accessible.

Thanks,
Jessica