moderated Re: annoying verbosity in Outlook since yesterday's update

Richard Turner

your outlook is set to arrange by groups, dates.
I'm not at my computer right now, but you can turn off that feature in outlook.
If you want it left on, but want Jaws to ignore it, maybe Mike B, or someone else who knows Jaws settings better will chime in.

Richard
"There's a nap for that."

On Mar 18, 2020, at 7:37 AM, John Doering <john.doering@...> wrote:

I have noticed the same thing.

Will be tuning in to see if someone has a fix.

Regards,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst

Office: 4147783040 Extn:4063