From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tim Ford
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 9:27 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Problem Entering Text Into A Particular Web Site

Hi Tom,

I have had good luck with the following approach.  Use the JAWS key + F5 to bring up the list of boxes and buttons.  Arrow down to the box you want and press enter. That should place you in the correct edit box, depending on how your forms mode is set in JAWS.

I admit this does not always work, but it does work for about 90% of web sites.

Tim Ford