moderated Re: Row Headers
Hi, Elise.toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
1. Open the downloads folder.
2. Make sure nothing is selected with CONTROL plus SPACE.
3. Press Applications key or F10.
4. Arrow down to Group by submenu and press ENTER.
5. Arrow down to none, and press ENTER.
This should get rid of the row headers.
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Elise Berkley
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2020 2:25 PM
Subject: Row Headers
For some reason, under "this pc" these annoying row headers have shown
up. It is like my downloads, etc. are listed by "earlier this week",
"yesterday", etc. I need to get rid of these headers. Can someone help
me out? Thanks.
Windows 10, JAWS 2018