moderated JAWS reads out passwords instead of reading "star, star"

Sameer

Dear List Friends,

Whenever I try to type a password, JAWS reads out the actual keys being pressed instead of reading “star, star”. In previous versions, JAWS did not echo passwords but read them as “star, star”.

This problem has been happening in both Chrome & Firefox with JAWS 2020 but not with JAWS 2019. My OS is Windows 10.

Kindly guide me as to what settings I should change in JAWS 2020 so that it does not echo passwords.

Thanking all in advance for any & all assistance.

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey
Mumbai, India