moderated Re: JAWS Screen Shade not Working with External Monitor

Richard Turner

The only dumb question is the one not asked.
Screen Shade, or in iPhone terminology, Screen Curtain, makes the screen black so people cannot see what you have on your screen. It is a layered keystroke, insert+spacebar then f11.
Its a toggle.
HTH,

Richard
"There's a nap for that."

On Mar 16, 2020, at 6:35 AM, dennis <dennisc67@...> wrote:

i'm sorry for this dumb question but what is screen shade?

On 3/16/2020 7:47 AM, Debbie April Yuille wrote:

Are you able to actually see the screen turn black? Also what computer are you using?

Debbie