moderated Re: JAWS Screen Shade not Working with External Monitor

dennis

i'm sorry for this dumb question but what is screen shade?

On 3/16/2020 7:47 AM, Debbie April Yuille wrote:

Are you able to actually see the screen turn black? Also what computer are you using?

Debbie

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Abraham Sweiss
Sent: Monday, 16 March 2020 9:38 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS Screen Shade not Working with External Monitor

I just tested and everything works as expected.

Thanks,abraham

On Mar 16, 2020, at 2:28 AM, Debbie April Yuille <debbiey1982@...> wrote:

Hi All

Has anyone else found that the screen shade feature doesn’t work if you are using a desktop PC with an external monitor? I activate the command and it reports that it’s on but I can see that it isn’t. I’ve changed Monitors and it makes no difference. I’m using the latest builds of both JAWS and windows 10.

Debbie

--
Dennis Cornelison