moderated Re: JAWS, Amazon, and Firefox Problem solved

Shirley Tracy

Thanks for explaining. I’ve learned a lot. And all my issues with Amazon seem to have vanished. Hurray!

Shirley

From: Abraham Sweiss
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2020 10:21 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS, Amazon, and Firefox Problem solved

To improve performance, browsers save information about your login in their browser history. My suspicion is something became stale or corrupt which was causing unexpected issues. Clearing out the old data forced your browser to rebuild the history.

And for all those who are a bit more technical, something in the cash like a token or other artifact within the cookies or meditator may of become stale causing unexpected issues.

Thanks,abraham

On Mar 15, 2020, at 9:26 PM, Shirley Tracy <shirleytracy16@...> wrote:

Thank all of you who responded to my question. I took someone’s suggestion, and I deleted history. Although I don’t know why, clearing it out fixed the problem. I placed an order and all is well. Now, I’m wondering why it worked—but with my limited technical talents, I’m just glad it did.

Now I’ll be using Firefox more and not IE.

Shirley Tracy