moderated Re: Amazon, JAWS, and Firefox

Pramit

Hi Shirley,

If this is the first time you got the issue with FireFox running Amazon then clearing the cookies and cache of the firefox browser might fix your issue.

Hope this helps

Pramit

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 1:00 AM Shirley Tracy <shirleytracy16@...> wrote:

John, where the version number should be, it says 70.0. 64 bit. Does that sound reasonable? I don’t know enough to know.

The error says something to the effect that “We’re sorry but there has been an error with the order. Check your accounts….” I put in quotes, but it’s really a paraphrase. And then if I go to IE, I can get the usual screen and place the order.

I’m puzzled.  Is it JAWS? Amazon? Firefox? Or me?

Shirley