moderated Re: Amazon, JAWS, and Firefox

Abraham Sweiss

Have you tried clearing out your browser history? If you don’t know how do a quick Google search and the first link should have detailed steps.

Thanks,abraham

On Mar 15, 2020, at 3:30 PM, Shirley Tracy <shirleytracy16@...> wrote:

John, where the version number should be, it says 70.0. 64 bit. Does that sound reasonable? I don’t know enough to know.

The error says something to the effect that “We’re sorry but there has been an error with the order. Check your accounts….” I put in quotes, but it’s really a paraphrase. And then if I go to IE, I can get the usual screen and place the order.

I’m puzzled.  Is it JAWS? Amazon? Firefox? Or me?

Shirley