moderated Re: Amazon, JAWS, and Firefox

Judy

Hi, I use google chrome for amazon, but I personally use the amazon.com/access version of the website. Using that version I have no trouble shopping or checking out. I am using windows 10. Hope this helps and hi to anyone from the old jaws list.  Judy & Libby

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shirley Tracy
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2020 10:16 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Amazon, JAWS, and Firefox

Hello Group:

I have another Amazon dilemma and hope someone can help me. I find that Firefox works best with JAWS on Amazon, but I have to switch to Internet Explorer in order to check out. With Firefox, I get a message at checkout that there was an error. With IE, I can check out but I prefer using Firefox so end up using 2 different brousers to complete one task. Do any of you know what could be wrong? I called the disability number and they had no idea.

Thanks for any help.

Shirley Tracy