moderated Re: Amazon, JAWS, and Firefox

I have been using Chrome and lately the new chromium based Edge for years and I never have any issues with Amazon whether it’s searching for items or checking out.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shirley Tracy
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2020 7:16 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Amazon, JAWS, and Firefox

Hello Group:

I have another Amazon dilemma and hope someone can help me. I find that Firefox works best with JAWS on Amazon, but I have to switch to Internet Explorer in order to check out. With Firefox, I get a message at checkout that there was an error. With IE, I can check out but I prefer using Firefox so end up using 2 different brousers to complete one task. Do any of you know what could be wrong? I called the disability number and they had no idea.

Thanks for any help.

Shirley Tracy