moderated Re: Amazon, JAWS, and Firefox

Gerald Levy

Try Google Chrome with Amazon.  It works better than IE or Firefox.

Gerald

On 3/15/2020 10:15 AM, Shirley Tracy wrote:

Hello Group:

I have another Amazon dilemma and hope someone can help me. I find that Firefox works best with JAWS on Amazon, but I have to switch to Internet Explorer in order to check out. With Firefox, I get a message at checkout that there was an error. With IE, I can check out but I prefer using Firefox so end up using 2 different brousers to complete one task. Do any of you know what could be wrong? I called the disability number and they had no idea.

Thanks for any help.

Shirley Tracy