moderated Re: Amazon, JAWS, and Firefox

Chris

You could try running Firefox with add-ons disabled to see if one of your extensions is at fault

The option can be found under the help menu to disable addons

From: Shirley Tracy
Sent: 15 March 2020 14:15
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Amazon, JAWS, and Firefox

Hello Group:

I have another Amazon dilemma and hope someone can help me. I find that Firefox works best with JAWS on Amazon, but I have to switch to Internet Explorer in order to check out. With Firefox, I get a message at checkout that there was an error. With IE, I can check out but I prefer using Firefox so end up using 2 different brousers to complete one task. Do any of you know what could be wrong? I called the disability number and they had no idea.

Thanks for any help.

Shirley Tracy