moderated Re: Outlook and JAWS

As I said, it would be good to know what your provider is and what protocol you use for your mail. I sure hope it’s IMAP and not POP3.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dan Longmore
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2020 2:40 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook and JAWS

How true your words yet  The action occurred while replying to an open message.  Sorry, no mistake here.  Outlook and JAWS do not always mix well.  I realize JAWS did not delete the e-mail but I stand behind my comments that so often companies want to promote the new the tried and true interactions get buggy.  I have worked with software for over 25 years  and I know that the weird, , unexplainable can happen.