From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Norma A. Boge
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2020 5:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook and JAWS

Hi,

Empty trash upon exit is not enabled.

All deleted messages go into trash, not into deleted folders. Thank you, tech support.

I do not delete from trash unless I know exactly what message is being deleted. And, of course, I go through the trash to find disappeared messages.

I checked twice, I did not see focused inbox.

I came from Office 2010. Now that was a great suite. With the exception of an occasional hiccup, Outlook 2010 performed beautifully. I’ve regretted jumping to 365 every day I’ve had it.

I wish I had kept all my tech support messages. I know at least one repair has been done, and I think a reinstall, but I’m not sure about that.

I know everybody thinks this is my own fault. But, even if I somehow were deleting important messages, wouldn’t I be able to find them someplace on my PC?

For what it’s worth…

Norma