From: Tim Ford
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2020 1:19 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: tax programs.

You do not need that for preparation online. Having your taxes done in person by a professional is not necessary unless you have some complicated tax issues to deal with.

Tim Ford

preparation. It is at www.freetaxusa.com

Once you get the hang of the page layout, it is very quick. I have used it
for several years now. It is free to you below a given income. At most, I
paid something like $17.95 for the full package with both federal and state
electronic filing and refund being a direct deposit.

Tim Ford