moderated Re: tax programs.

netbat66

california requires a photo i d and social security card before they will do my taxes in person. how would this work on line?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Ford
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2020 12:55 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: tax programs.

I recommend Free Tax USA as a very JAWS friendly web site for tax
preparation. It is at www.freetaxusa.com

Once you get the hang of the page layout, it is very quick. I have used it
for several years now. It is free to you below a given income. At most, I
paid something like $17.95 for the full package with both federal and state
electronic filing and refund being a direct deposit.

Tim Ford