From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dan Longmore
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2020 7:49 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Outlook and JAWS

Hi,

  JAWS 2020 seems to have ongoing issues with Outlook.  Today I forwarded a message in Outlook and somehow JAWS managed to delete several e-mails.  The mail is gone from Outlook, Web Mail and is not in my trash or other folders.  I am using JAWS 2020, Outlook 365 , and Windows 10 home latest version.  Outlook behaves properly with sighted person and yet gets a bit sluggish with JAWS.  This latest bug reminds me again of how much I appreciate Narrator.  I truly believe JAWS has become so interested in new features that they are failing to catch bugs that are cropping up in programs that are critical to so many.

Dan