Brian Lee
From: Mr. Ed
Hi Brian,
Do these shortcut keys also work when you are in your folders or documents
to get list or detail view?
Mr. Ed

From:
Brian Lee
Hello Mr. Ed,
Yes.  These shortcut keys can be used instead of going into the contextual
menu when nothing is selected and picking the appropriate item in the View
submenu.  I believe that if you are in the UK the shift key is dropped from
the keystrokes.
Take care.
Brian Lee
brianllee@...

Sent: Friday, March 13, 2020 11:34 AM
Subject: File view messed up

Hi gang: I have a file folder that displays with those headers, likea a-h, i-p, etc., at the start and in the middle of the files, and try as I may, I can’t get back to the mormal way of displaying. Any help?

Gudrun

Find my resume, listen to samples, and read about my services: vocal instruction, voiceover production, translation, phone interpreting, sound design, and hear clips from my CD, J-Walking by visiting

http://www.gudrunbrunot.com

New Email Address:  brunotgudrun@...