moderated Re: nvda, jaws and hyper v servers

Abraham Sweiss

Have you purchased the jaws remote desktop license?

Thanks,abraham

On Mar 13, 2020, at 2:05 AM, Marvin Hunkin <startrektech@...> wrote:

Hi. I use windows 10 pro 64 bit on a assus laptop. Doing a it networking course and using the remote connection wizard. Put in the ip address, user name and password, click connect. Hear it say connecting to the ip address, then I hear input capture window. Then I hear nothing. The audio kills. Do have windows audio and windows audio end points enabled automatically in admin tools in control panel. So just need to use hyper v under windows 10, so I can then install other os on this virtual machine, windows server, hyper v and other servers, system centre, docker, etc. so how do I fix this. Do have the nvda remote add-on enabled and installed. So maybe quentin has run into this issue before and maybe a fix or work around.

Thanks.

Ps: have the same issue with jaws home 64 bit 2020, and maybe I need to purchase the jaws remote support. But not sure how much it costs. Whether I need to purchase or my educational institution needs to purchase. Annoying.