From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2020 4:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook 2016: Is it possible to remove items from the addresses autocompletion list?

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 05:40 AM, Delaunay Christophe wrote:

I must admit I was misled by those two lists, namely “Recent suggestions” and “Other suggestions”.

And I must admit that I am completely mystified by this comment, as I have no point of reference for "two lists" during autocomplete, only one, the dropdown that appears below the To, CC, or BCC fields when one begins typing an address in them.   That doesn't mean I don't believe that such could exist, as we all know that MS-Office programs have hundreds of optional settings that most of us never use, but that any one of us might use.

Also, I didn't even try it since the DEL key worked, but when those names appear in the dropdown list there is a delete button that appears to the right of each entry.  I'd have to presume that's accessible in some way, but I don't have time at the moment to play with that to determine how.

        ~ Joshua Liebman