moderated Re: need help please re a win 10 update I just did

In all probability the OK button will take you into a dialog where you can accept or reject something, or act as a permanent dismissal of the thing you're seeing if it acts as the acknowledgement that you've seen it (and that's often the case for announcements - where the Not Now button serves as a "show me this again later" option).

But not knowing precisely what you're dealing with here I cannot state the above with certainty.   A screen shot or knowing the actual message text of the thing would help immensely in identifying what it is and why it's happening.

        ~ Joshua Liebman